The 1st monday of each month Star 102.5 will pick a teacher that our listeners nominated and Edible Arrangements in Southern Pines will deliver a fresh fruit arrangement with dipped strawberries to the deserving teacher. You can nominate your child’s teacher by filling out the form below.
Thank you Edible Arrangements in Southern Pines for honoring Moore County’s teachers.
Treat yourself, celebrate special occasions or honor a deserving person in your life with Edible Arrangements for a delicious fresh fruit arrangement in Pinecrest Plaza in Southern Pines 910-693-7848
Muirfield Broadcasting Inc. Contest Rules and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Only official means of entry will be accepted.
2. Only one entry per person and only one winner per household per 30 days.
3. Eligibility: In some contests winners must be 18 years old or older and have valid North Carolina driver's license. Employees of the radio station or its parent company Muirfield Broadcasting, Inc. or client sponsors and their respective families are ineligible to win.
4. All prizes must be picked up from Muirfield Broadcasting during business hours. Mon -Fri , 8:30AM - 5PM.
5. Winner may be asked to provide photo identification to claim their prize.
6. The number of entries determines odds of winning.
7. In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible callers.
8. Incomplete entries are not valid.
9. No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
10. Date and time of promotion can change at anytime.
11. All decisions by management are final.
12. Station will not be held responsible for damages or expense incurred by the prize.
13. Winner will be responsible for taxes and release station from tax liability of the prize.
14. In case of mail out prizes, station does not maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
15. Prize (s) or prize may be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within 30 days from date of winning.
16. In consideration of our station allowing individuals to participate in competitions, contestants release station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any radio station contest or promotion.
17. Should you receive a busy signal or recorded message when calling in to win, please hang up and try again. Station is not responsible for telephone problems or technical problems, which either inhibit or increase the listener's chance of winning.
18. Contestants give station right to use their voice, name (s) and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
"Muirfield Broadcasting, Inc reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value."
If you have any questions about station contesting, please contact Muirfield Broadcasting at (910) 692-2107.